Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Overnight oats with a banana, sprinkle of homemade granola, and a (smallish) blob of peanut butter!

Food has probably been the hardest part about my transition to the 8-5 grind. I need to eat a good, filling lunch breakfast to last me til lunch; pack a healthy, good lunch; snack; etc. It's hard to calibrate it just right to where you don't have food left over that you waste or not enough (Eek! That makes you want to go out or go to a vending machine!!).

Plus, going out to eat is a communal thing for the office and who wants to turn away from that hang out time?

I think I've gotten a hang on what works and what does, for now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sophie!! So glad you found my blog, and now I've found yours!! YAY! I had so much fun last night! So great to get to catch up with you again!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...