Sunday, August 22, 2010

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Oh. my. goodness. How did I not know about this sooner?


It may not look so amazing, it's my new favorite blog recipe find: banana soft serve! It's simply a banana chopped up, frozen in the freezer and then blended in a blender. Could not be any easier. I also added a little (1.5 teaspoons to 2 frozen bananas) peanut butter and a splash of almond milk to loosen it up a bit.

If you make it, be patient! It'll take about 2 minutes or more to mix smoothly and you may have to stir it a time (or two) to make sure chunks aren't stuck under the blade.

So easy to mix up and keep in the freezer when you really need a sweet fix!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I once tried this with frozen pumpkin, too. I think the banana one is smoother, but it was just as good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...