Sunday, August 8, 2010

Phewwww! It's been a crazy couple of days. Friday, my mom, sister and I had a fun lunch at Hal and Mal's. Soft shell crab poboy was delish. We also used a promotion I am doing at work to get free bread pudding. Love that place!


Saturday, my mom and I helped to host a bridal shower for a friend of ours. We had so much fun and we were really surprised how easy it turned out! I love showers.

Today, we headed to Carthage for our annual family reunion. One of the best parts is checking out the different foods people bring and making a mental list of what you want. This was our favorite (funny) thing on the menu:


Little Debbie cakes! I'm sorry to say I didn't make it around to that but I know if I had been 15 years younger I would have loved that.

Now, I'm back at home working on a craft project for my new house. I needed a pretty large piece of art for our dining and I was not having any luck finding anything. I went to Michael's and found this big (24x48) canvas that was perfect (and a steal at $18). Now I'm down to painting!


I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...