Sunday, October 17, 2010

I think we have a little performer on our hands! Check out my little star...


Last night was a little crazy getting used to her walking around at night, in my bed, meowing, etc. but I think it'll be ok!

In other news... research and work that I did for the JFP was mentioned in the New York Times yesterday! Click if you would like. While I did help write some of the articles in the series, I mostly did the research for this project Ronni and I did. As you can see in the NYT story (and can read about as Donna documents here), I did the research about the five men to find their back story. Radley then took our stories and wrote another series about them a year later. It's pretty cool to see my work going places outside my state!

2 comments:

  1. Kitty Witty looks at home to me. What an unusual looking kitty. She is beautiful!!!!!! NMaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...