Friday, October 8, 2010

Sunrise

Maybe it's because of my job or maybe because I really want to get back into photography, I got up a little earlier this morning so I could take pictures of... the fair. Ok, I know it's 7:15 in the morning and no one is there, but I had this idea in my head to try to take some shots of the fair from Amite Street, looking down the hill to the western side.

While it may not seem as exciting as the actual fair, I had so much fun taking different shots this morning. (Sorry I can't show you more, they're work property now!) I'm excited to be able to use my creativity and (maybe) apply them to my job and the city that I love.

Doesn't hurt that there was a great coffee shop across the street to enjoy some breakfast before work either.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. while I don't share your love of the ridiculously early hour of sunrise, I am and always will be in love with your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky enough to see the sunrise every morning as I drive east to work... yay! lol Guess that will all change next month! miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...