Thursday, October 28, 2010

What a cool night! Not only was it cooler outside, but I had all an invite to the opening gala of the MS International Film Festival. There were definitely some characters (pun intended). Plus, the catered food from Bravo! was awesome as well.


Goat cheese, roasted peppers, caramelized onions, tasty dip, and pumpkin tart. Yum!



The party was set up in the planetarium in the hallway revolving around the theatre. Pretty cool!

But, Erin and I weren't ready to call it a night just yet. After a suggestion from my boss, we headed to Bon Ami. You see, my boss and I agree THE best dessert in town (in the state? in the country?) is the caramel brownie with coffee ice cream. TO DIE FOR.



Ohhh myyyyyyyyy gosh. 'Nuff said.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...