Monday, August 13, 2012

Product Placement

I'm not a big product placement person, especially about... soap. But, browsing the aisles of Fresh Market yesterday, I happened upon the section of Mrs. Meyer's cleaning supplies. Over on Pinterest, I had seen pin after pin about how to make this liquid soap yourself out of one of their bar soaps, but I couldn't quite put my finger on why everyone was so crazy about this soap.
But, I got a whiff of the Basil scent and I knew EXACTLY why people were out there trying to recreate this cheaper at home. At $4.99 for a 12.5 fl oz bottle, it's not the cheapest soap available, but the smell is incredible. OH, that scent.

Lucky for me, all these soaps had a $1 off coupon, so I was able to walk about with the bottle for $3.99. Now, I've just got to figure out how to justify paying $16.99 for a bottle of Mrs. Meyer's laundry detergent in this scent...

[Off my soap box now!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...