Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog Mood

One of the websites I am constantly obsessed with is Etsy.com. It's showcase for anyone who would like to sell their handmade wears. I like to use it because I know I am buying handmade quality products I can't anywhere else while helping artists make a living. Some of the items are so amazing.

Here are some of the items I have in my Favorites right now:











What I really like are the first two sets of earrings with "kidney hooks." I saw a pair of earings the other day with that kind of hook and I thought it was really interesting. If I had a good chunk of change, I would spend it almost solely on this website! When you are looking for a good, unique gift, think Etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. ok... so we were thinking that you need to turn my blog post about 'let's go walkin' into an editorial piece for the Jackson Free Press... I love how big the campaign was to 'let's go walkin', but there are literally no un-cracked sidewalks or safe ways to walk around down here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...