Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fay, Fay GO AWAY


Are you seeing this? If you don't know where Hattiesburg is, it is right smack in the middle of all of this! This weekend I went home to get my iPhone (another post about that later) and was enjoying being home when my roommate, Maggie, text me saying she is heading back to Hattiesburg. Eagle Alert (the USM alert system that alerts about events such as shootings, hurricanes, and other matters) is telling all students that Tropical Storm Fay is coming towards and will stall over Hattiesburg. (Sigh)

So, I pack up all of my things and head back to Hattiesburg. The winds are definitely up but I have yet to see rain! We shall see how that goes. Hattiesburg is supposedly supposed to get anywhere between 5 and 15 inches of rain the coming days.

More on this later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing you're seeing rain now... It's been raining pretty hard here since last night... The weather channel doesn't show any signs of it stopping either!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...