Monday, August 25, 2008

On this dreary day I just had to share with you one of the weirdest, if not the weirdest, experience I have had at USM.

Yesterday I am sitting on my bed reading Beowulf for my British Literature class. I hear the door open and I look up. A black girl, probably a year younger than me, stares back at me.

ME: Hi! Can I help you?
HER: This is not my room is it?
ME: Nope. Can I help you find your room though?
HER: What room is this?
ME: (I tell her my room number)
HER: OH MY GOSH! I live in (exact same room and number but the room directly above me). I must have gotten off the elevator on the wrong floor and just thought this was it.
ME: Hey, it's cool. Weirder stuff has happened to me (not really).
HER: Ok, well, I am going to go now. You have a good day. I am so sorry!

I think I will be locking my room from now on... just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Someone just walked in to our old apt once... there were just a bunch of us watching a movie... she meant to go next door but Bryan was like "I think we had a class together-- weird." we just stared at her and she immediately appologized and left.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...