Friday, August 15, 2008

We Were Walking Downtown

Wednesday night was terribly fun because JFP had their Jackpedia/Intern/Open House. It was lots of fun for the end of the summer. Sort of bittersweet because it marks the end of summer and my summer stay there. Good thing I will be back at Christmas!

My last article is here.

Honestly, it was one of my favorite ones to do.

After the open house we had a staff after party at JoAnne Pritchard Morris' house. I had lots of fun with everyone. It's nice to see people outside the office. If you don't know, JPM is Willie Morris' wife/widow. Her house is amazing (Ashley- she's a few streets over from you on Arlington) with AMAZING furniture (Cow hide and fur covered Wassily chairs). It was a fun time.

It's been fun but I am ready to be back in the 'Burg. I already have my first assignment for the Printz (not hard at all) and I have begun to park. Whoo hoo!

Here's to another great year.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like so many people live in Belhaven now... I know it's just because I'm noticing things about Belhaven. Can't wait to be home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...