Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How amazing is this weather?

Did I ever tell you had another blog. Well, I do. For my Investigative Strategies class we have to blog at least twice a week to a blog that is not our personal one. If you are interested in it, click here. I'll also post a link to the sidebar so you can get to it that way too.

I've had a busy day here. Class from 8 to 2:15, tutoring from 3:30 to 5, and dinner with Claire (more on that later). No, I am being tutored, but I am tutoring someone else. She is the daughter of one of my teachers and a she is terribly sweet. I just started, but I think its going to be fun. My mom pointed out that neither of us thought or wanted to become teachers but we ended up that way. It's pretty ironic if you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...