Monday, September 29, 2008

I had a really awesome weekend. On Saturday, my mom, aunt, sister, and I went to the zoo to see the new addition of the baby tapir. If you have never seen a baby tapir, lawd have mercy. It's the oddest, cutest thing ever. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera in Hattiesburg so you will have to just look at this other baby tapir.

OH MY GOODNESS! How cute is that? Once they grow bigger they will lose their spots and stripes and it will look like they have a big diaper on.


When I was at Walmart yesterday they had tons of kiwis on sale for 33 cents a piece (Mom- is that a good deal? Are they in season? I don't know these things.). They were quite good.

My mamaw told me to give her a shout out on my blog, so here it goes: Good morning Memaw! My papaw told me that I should be eating an apple and a banana a day. So, I have been eating either an apple or a banana or both a day. Now I can add a kiwi a day to the list!

Also: I have changed the settings so that anyone (not just those with a blog) can comment on my posts! Just click on the comment link under each post to comment. Select "name/url" and type in your name and leave a comment in the box. Don't forget to hit "submit!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey What fun. Now I can comment. Keep eating those good old fruits--No matter what they are. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...