Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I heard there has been a big stir about the quality of my breakfast last week. I told you guys it was nasty! To make you feel better I'll show you what I had today, which is a little better. Let me point out that there is another conference (something with students this time- kids are everywhere!) going on in the Thad Cochran Center.

So the biscuit was a brick and the hashbrowns were rubber bands but the omelet and kiwi were nice! My newest piece of dietary advice from my mother is that I should eat eggs instead of bread-like (biscuits, pop tarts, cereal) breakfast because though they have the same calories, the other factors such as fat are less. So, I am trying to eat eggs for breakfast and an apple, banana, and kiwi a day. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Soph How are you!!! I miss you so much! I got talk with you next time you come home!!!

    Miss you and Love you and your blog


    Your favorite 12 year old!!!

    Lucy Woolverton :):):):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie Have a good day--because you started it with fruit Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...