Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I made a bunch of casseroles and I was really proud of myself for getting it all done AND by 7:30 in the morning! Here's a few photos of the day at my parents' house...


Truffles and Spike were banished outside for the day. It was balmy outside, so they didn't mind too much.





Appetizer table with sausage balls, hummus, dips, and more.


Turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, peas, broccoli salad.


Sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and squash casserole (I made all these!).


My sis and I!

I am so thankful for my family and friends. Love you guys!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. yay! That looks like so much fun! Was it weird to not be at Mamaw's? It's still crazy for us to not be close for holidays! That's the hardest thing to get used to. We missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...