Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You'd think I actually lived at Kroger, eh? I had to go back today to get the LAST of the things needed for Turkey Day. I got some AWESOME freebies too!


Raisins
2 Philly Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, $1/2 coupon
Sour cream
Food Should Taste Good chips, coupon for a FREE bag
2 nail polishes (on closeout)
3 Voskos Greek yogurt, (3) $1/1 coupons [made them all FREE]
Turkey bacon, $.75/1 coupon
Broccoli
Yellow squash
Sweet potatoes
Red onion
2 yellow rice mixes, $.75/2
Toothbrush, $1/1 coupon [made it FREE]

Total Value: $33.00
Total Spent: $17.92
Total Saved: $15.08 (46%)

I then came home and made an awesome dinner out of all the things we needed to use up in the fridge... chicken quesadillas!


Yummm! Off to watch Glee with some friends...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...