Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Can you tell I've been busy lately? Seriously, I've been a little distressed about my lack of posts lately. I come up with blog posts in my sleep, but they just don't happen.(Can you already tell this is going to be a iPhone photo kind of post?)

I haven't even had time to go to the grocery store lately. Thank goodness for the Bodega a block away from my office...
I've been here for lunch, but this week was my first time to try it for breakfast. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. It's always so cheery and fun in there, and I always find something I want.

Yesterday, I was able to go to lunch with my sister and mom at Broadstreet. Always fun!

Tomato and Basil Grilled Cheese on Sugar Buster Bread
Oh man. That grilled cheese is one of my favorite sandwiches on the planet. I've been craving it for a few days, so when my mom asked me where I wanted to go, that was it.

This, however, is the best two bite sweet I've ever put in my mouth...
Cake pop from Campbell's Bakery.
White chocolate outside, chocolate cake inside. It was perfect. A co-worker of mine brought it to me as a thank-you for helping her with some computer problems. Definite highlight of the day.

On a garden note: Tomato season has started in my backyard!
I can't wait for all my baby veggies to grow. My garden has seriously been a labor of love and it's fun to see everything start to happen.

Over and out until the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...