Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bayou Teche Mardi Gras Beer Dinner

This past Monday, after a somewhat lazy President's Day off work, the boyfriend and I walked over to Sal and Mookie's to meet my cousins, Cary and David, and our Raise Your Pints friends for Bayou Teche Brewery's Mardi Gras Beer Dinner. 

Cary and I had talked about the dinner a week or so before and knew it was something we wanted to all check out together. The menu looked incredible:

I'm going to go ahead and admit, I was so excited about the beer/meal pairings (all shared family style), my photos are a little after the fact, but we did eat well!

Fettuccine with mussels
Salad with tomatoes, apricots, mozzarella
Crawfish Etoufee
We had a great time and a lot of laughs...

Cary said she enjoyed it too!

We had a great time and we hear they'll be back again next year. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...