Monday, February 13, 2012

Surprise Valentine

The boyfriend has had something up his sleeve for weeks for Valetine's Day and he wouldn't tell me what it was. So, last night, we got in the car and I had no idea where he was taking me. If you know anything about me, you know it was killing me. 

Where'd we end up? At cooking class at the Viking Cooking School!

Just look at the menu:

Even though I'm not the biggest beef fan, I joked before we walked in that I hoped it was one with steak. I was happy to see it on the menu.

Two couples worked at each table and we'd watch them demo before going and doing it at our own table:


This is how it came out:



I couldn't finish it all and I was sad about it. Everything was WONDERFUL.

I had such an awesome time. Happy (early) Valentine's Day to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Hats off to boyfriend, He knows how to surprise you, Not many know how, I bet it was fun too, MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...