Thursday, February 2, 2012

Food, food, food

As if I couldn't get enough food in with Appetite for Jackson, the food train kept rolling! After AFJ finished on Saturday, I had to make my way to Pie Lounge at Sal and Mookie's to shoot video. A week or so earlier after workshopping with Jeff Good about the revamp of the bar, I came up with an idea: since the remodel would happen in two days, let's make it an Extreme Bar Makeover. We could do even better than "Move that bus!" We've got the Fondren Trolley. So, after a call to Jeff and Captain Ron with the trolley, plans went into motion for me to follow the action and make a video for them, documenting the process.

I had a lot of fun with it, starting with last call on Saturday, two days of filming, and a fun reveal that was a big hit.

Take a look:

1 comment:

  1. So clever and good. I saw your picture in the last big group. I really enjoyed it. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...