Monday, February 6, 2012

Whole Wheat Cookie Skillet Cake

I'm in love with Pinterest. If you haven't had time to get involved with it, it might be a good idea. Or rather, it may be a bad idea because you'll never get off it. It's so visually stimulating, you could play for hours. 

One of the things I love about Pinterest is that I "pin" recipes and then my talented cook of a boyfriend cooks them for me. (Do you see how the roles have reversed? It's a little scary.)

The other day, I pinned this recipe and showed it to the boyfriend. Knowing we were going to Erin's house on Sunday and that we had all the ingredients, we set our sights on making this recipe.





Oh, it was good. So good in fact, we made Kevin and Erin keep the rest of it for fear we'd eat it all by the end of the night. Check out the recipe and try it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...