Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Good Goowill

Have I already expressed to you how much I love the new Goodwill? Well, I do. We are in love.

Yesterday I went in there on my way home from work and I found a lovely picture frame.

I really liked the detail in corners. Plus, it was $1.25. It has since been painted white and glossed (Not too glossy, just enough that it didn't look flat). Once I get it finished I will take pictures. What I am going to do is fill the empty middle space with wire mesh and create a ear ring holder. I have so many ear rings and I really would like to be able to "see all of my options" in the morning. I am not sure yet where I will get the wire (for cheap atleast...) but I think it is going to turn out well!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...