Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi guys. I am back from the beach - great as usual. It was definitely different not having everyone around, it was pretty sad. Anyways... here are some pictures from the trip to browse over until the next post!



(This is what happens when you leave the Olive Cheese Bread alone to go get your camera)


(Ashley- Bryan is trying to get all tan and buff for you. Here's the proof)

















(For my mom's 50th birthday celebration my aunt put 50 pinwheels from the end of the stairs to the tent. My mom loved it)

More later!

1 comment:

  1. I am so saddened/ overjoyed by these photos! I really really hate that I missed beach week 08! :(

    I love the clock! Perfect for Beach Week.
    I thought the Pin Wheel idea was awesome!
    Liam is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
    Bryan does look tan (and buff)! I'll make sure to check out that tan this weekend! :)
    And I too, once, made the mistake of leaving the olive bread alone! (oh and I made crashed up potatoes last week for my room mates--- big hit!)
    Glad you're back to blogging! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...