Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a burger!

Up until the other day, I had never before had food from the fast food restaurant "Whataburger." I had heard of its "magical burgers," "chicken biscuits," and 24 hour service. Well, I had an interview downtown and decided on my way I would go grab something really quick I could eat in my car.

Driving down High Street, everything was packed at 12:30... except for Whataburger. Having heard of its awesome-ness, I pull in.

"I'll have a number 5 with a Diet Coke, please."
I pull around. They hand me my bag and I pull away, hoping for a quick bite as I drive.

Then, I pull out the hamburger... or atleast try to.

This ginormous burger comes out of the wrapper and nearly takes me off the road. It's bigger than my head!!!

So, I pull into the parking lot of the New Capital Building (where I am conducting my interview) and proceed to eat this crazy, large hamburger. Legislators are walking by (A special session is under way so they are there around the clock), a man is there changing out water cooler jugs, and numerous other people, I am sure, are gazing into my car wondering WHAT in the world am I doing.

Needless to say, don't try Whataburger if you are looking for a small, quick bite.

For my sake.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...