Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I have alot of pictures to show you of things going on lately. Here it goes!

It is officially summer time, which means turtle mating season. Every summer these poor little turtle scuttle their ways across streets and high traffic areas.

Yesterday, we encountered a LARGE one of these creatures doing just that...
Ok, mom, sorry, bad picture. If you can't see, this thing was massive. Mom wanted to take it to the lake and drop him off. We decided he was going to be mean and hiss and do something else that rhymes with hiss all over my car (Sorry, Mom, for the reference)(My mom reads my blog now).

My second story was in the JFP this past week. That's always really exciting and encouraging.

I went to my grandmother's last Tuesday (a week ago) and she was talking about her hydrangeas. She talked about how pretty they were and how they were purple. You don't see too many purple, either pink or blue. So, I go around to the side of the house to cut some for myself. They were huge and gorgeous! Here is the one I got for myself:How gorgeous is that?
On another note, see the color in the background? I repainted my room this past weekend and I think it turned out really well. It's so much brighter now.

Hope you enjoy! More later!

1 comment:

  1. I saw on the news the other day that people are 90% more likely to help an animal on the side of the road than a person...
    Duh! Animals don't usually pack heat and try to car-jack you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...