Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ah-may-zing Kroger Trip!!

Happy Wednesday! Today was such a good day. I can't believe that the week is going by so fast! If you had asked me yesterday if it felt like the week was going by slow, I would have said yes, but today went by fast and it'll be the weekend soon.

Part of our office went to a luncheon today and one of my favorite places, the JCC. It was great and the dessert was my favorite part of the meal (of course). Dark chocolate cake with a chocolate spoon - just look how cute!

I loved the centerpieces too...

Kroger is having a Mega Event this week and the deals were so good I went on opening day of the sale. Some things always end up selling out by the time I go on the weekends and I wanted to make sure I got a few of the things I was running out of, like Advil.

*(2) Silk Almond Milk, (2) $1/1 coupons
* (2) Horizon Organic Milk Singles 3 pk, (2) $1/1 coupons
*(3) Rotel tomatoes, $1/3 coupon
(2) Mahatma Yellow Rice mix, $.75/2 coupon
*(3) Hunts diced tomatoes, $1/3 Kroger e-coupon
(2) Whiskas wet cat food, B1G1 Free coupon
*(3) Advil Liquigels, 24 ct., (3) $2/1 coupons
*Crest 3D Vivid Toothpaste, $.75/1 Kroger e-coupon + $.75/1 coupon
*California Kitchen Pizza, $.75/1 Catalina coupon
*(3) Reach flossers, (3) $1/1 coupons (made them all FREE)
* Glide floss, $.75/1 Kroger e-coupon + $.75 coupon
*Garden of Eatin' blue corn tortilla chips, $1/1 coupon

*$5 off total when you purchase 10 items (got $10 off for buying 20 items)
Total Value: $65.28
Total Spent: $16.91
Total Saved: $48.37 (75%)

I was so excited! This has been one of my best trips yet.

Ever wondered what all the coupons look like at the bottom of the receipt? They look like this:

Also note that e-coupon are noted after the item is rung up, not at the bottom (see the Glide e-coupon?). See the "Bonus Coupon?" That's where a coupon doubled.

Hope you have great deals this week too!

1 comment:

  1. wow! I'm totally impressed! This is great work! And makes coupon clipping totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...