Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hummus + Pottery = Fun

Man, oh, man was dinner good last night! Erin, Claire, and I had dinner at Aladdin before painting ceramics at Harry the Potter. I love their hummus!

I got the lamb with hummus plate hoping that it'd be like my favorite Turkish dish, Sultan's Delight. It wasn't the same, but it was still good. I think I'll stick to my favorite falafel instead.

Afterwards, we headed to paint pottery! It was definitely an interesting experience... it's so much harder than you think! I'll save you from seeing a picture of my spoon rest because I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed for me.
Just know it was a lot of fun.
So glad it's hump day!

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! I want to see the spoon rest. Did you go pick it up?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...