Monday, January 31, 2011

Grey Skies

Vegetarians beware, because I'm about to rave about meat. I know, it's a little gross and carnivorous, but this was pretty amazing. For my grandmother's birthday dinner, she requested this awesome pork recipe. I had never had it, but my mom and I decided to tackle it.

This is the pork loin after the rub was applied and it sat wrapped in the fridge for a day.

Drizzle 3 tablespoons of olive oil on top, bake at 400* for 1 to 1.5 hours.

It came out like this... Oh man, oh man. We put in the potatoes at about the 1 hour mark. The sweet potatoes were so good!

I love the way the table settings turned out. So simple, but pretty.

At lunch today, I felt like Eloise because if I could live in any building in the world, it would be on the 22nd floor of the Regions building at the University Club. I love seeing all of Jackson (even if the weather is weary).

I love the long distance views. From this view below, you see the Federal Building, Standard Life, One Jackson Place, and JSU campus just beyond (to the left of the top of Standard Life).

After the great weather I was spoiled with this weekend, I don't like all this rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...