Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Souper?

I've never been a real big soup person. I don't know why, but it's never been a favorite of mine. But, I saw this V8 soup and thought I'd give it a try. I envisioned bulking it up with some other veggies, but after a long work day, I decided to just added some chicken, spices, and called it a day.

So, with the help of Trader Joe and Tony Chachere, I spiced it up a little bit!

Topped over leftover black beans and yellow rice from last night...

Plus some Garden of Eatin' chips...

It wasn't half bad! I had a feeling I might get a little hungry again before dinner, so I pulled out my Kitchen Aid and got to work on some instant pudding.

My love for instant pudding is a little weird. Cleaning out my grandmother's pantry a couple of weeks ago, I got a couple boxes of it and my roommate and I have been hooked ever since. Tonight, I made cookies and cream flavor, so we'll see how it turns out. I spiked it with a splash of chocolate almond milk, so it can't be bad!

There's a chance for a new winter storm and I'm crossing my fingers that it's not bad tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I had a coupon for pudding this past week and I was so excited! I never buy pudding because I love it and will eat the whole box (not in one sitting)... so with coupons and a choice of sugar free fat free I'm on my way to pudding delights as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...