Friday, February 11, 2011

Sample Junkie

Hi, my name is Sophie and I'm a sample junkie. I can't help it, I like trying new products. Whenever I get the mail, I hope to see the words "Proctor and Gamble" or "Johnson and Johnson." Yesterday was one of those days. I had actually forgotten about this one, but I was excited to see a sample of Crest's 3D Whitestrips (which I had been thinking about getting but wanted to try them first). We'll see how it goes!

After my little excitement, I did a simple pasta with whole wheat noodles (which look like regular to me and I'm not sure why) and some Great Harvest Dakota bread for a little crunch.

While Buitoni didn't pay me to say this, I love this sauce I got! It had WHOLE mushrooms in it. So, so good.

I'm having a hard time with grasping that it's actually Friday. This week was a doozie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...