Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More for Less

People are always telling me how stunned they are that I can find stylish items at Ross. This post is to show you that it's not that hard, if you just take a look.

I first found these sheets first and kept petting them, saying, "Oooooo. So pretty." And for $12.99 for a full sheet set, could you blame me? They would look so pretty with plain white linens.

I went in to Ross actually looking for this: a pot to keep my indoor plant in. It had been sitting in a tubberware dish for wayyyy too long.

I love the gray and crackled glaze. Gets me every time. Doesn't hurt that it was only $4.99.

Really interesting piece of artwork. For $5.99, this canvas was actually pretty big (maybe 17x14?).

I'm drawn to pretty much anything white ceramic anyways, but this bird cage votive holder was so sweet. If I had a place in my house, I would have bought it!

This was one of my favorite finds... I am in L.O.V.E. with them! Three woven baskets that nestled into each other. They had three sizes: 2 feet long, 2.5 feet long, and 3 feet long (measured at it's longest). Guess how much? $3.99, $4.99, and $5.99.

Love it! So if you're ever for some cute, inexpensive home accessories, it can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...