Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We all know that Valentine's Day is about chocolate, right? (Right.) So I thought it'd be fun to try out Eat, Live, Run's nutella hot chocolate recipe for a little Valetine's Day fun.

While I didn't have Nutella on hand, I did have MaraNatha Dark Chocolate Almond Butter. I know it's not the same, but it was still pretty good.

After that I just simply got carried away and had a strawberry with a touch of the DCAB too. So good and nutty.

Yummm...

Then, this morning when I got to work, I noticed flowers on my desk! Such a fun Valentine's Day surprise, especially for a single lady like myself. LaGina gave all the women in the office some Irises, which were so pretty. Made my day.

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...