Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kroger

If feel like there are 6 different posts I could do about this weekend and yesterday's adventures alone, but I'll start you guys off with my little grocery trip for the week. Not very big because I've got groceries out of my ears right now (mostly dried goods, the fridge is pretty bare). But, I had a recipe on my hands, so I went in to mostly get things for it (Post about that to come! It's baking as we speak).

Land O' Lakes butter
Kroger buttermilk
Simply Orange Juice, $1/1 coupon
Kroger Sugar
Lemons
Dannon Yogurt, $.50/1 e-coupon
Bananas (on sale in one of those "too ripe" paper bags where they sell them cheap)
Hillshire Farms Deli Turkey, $.55/1 coupon (doubled to $1.10/1)
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, $.50/1 (doubled to $1/1, which made it FREE)
MaraNatha Dark Chocolate Almond Butter, $2/1 coupon
Fresh Select Salad Mix, $.40/1 coupon

Total Value: $33.67
Total Spend: $19.63
Total Saved: $14.04 (43%)

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Maranatha being on sale! Usually over $6 for that variety! Can't tell my stepmother though. She eats that brand and isn't happy if something she eats can be bought "on sale" LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...