Friday, February 18, 2011

Mr. Chen's

Mr. Chen, you're the best. Seriously, I'm smitten. It's the best, freshest Chinese food around. No kiddin'.

Steamed dumplings. Thick enough wrapper to be chewy, thin enough to not be too gummy. Perfect dipping sauce.

My mom ordered the lunch special of Kung Pow Shrimp. I've never tasted a Chinese shrimp dish that good. Not to mention how big the shrimp actually are!

I ordered Orange Chicken. Like I've said before, I'm really enjoying spicier food now and this tops the list. Can't go wrong here.

Next thing on my list to try here: bubble tea. I saw some people with it today and it's my mission to try it out. There are so many flavors, I could try to days.

I think I see the weekend around the corner!

Mr. Chen's Authentic Chinese Cooking on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...