Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marmalade

Guess what I had in the mail when I got home from work yesterday?? Marmalade. Ok, look a little closer because it's not just any marmalade... my cousin, Ashley, made it! (You can see her talking about it here)

I got out of bed at the ridiculously early time of 6:05 (notice the five minutes of snooooooze) to ride the exercise bike before I got ready for work. I've been trying to do this for a few weeks now, but I always end up turning over and sleeping for 45 more minutes. Today, I decided it was as good of a day as any to get moving.

The verdict? I feel so much better getting a little bit of a workout in before work. 20 minutes on the bike + 5 minutes of free weights really makes a difference. More than anything, I know that I've already accomplished something for the day. I'll still get my walk/run in after work, or I may do a little more of the bike if it starts raining like it might.

All that to say, I had a piece of Great Harvest Dakota with this marmalade this morning and man did it wake me up even more! I think Ashley said it best that it's really bright in flavor. I loved it!

It may be dreary outside, but I'm going to enjoy my day. Can you believe it's already Wednesday??

1 comment:

  1. Marmalade always reminds me of paddington bear! I'm over wednesday and so ready for friday :)
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...