Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I love Groupon. I've used them to get gift certificates for some of my favorite restaurants around town, but yesterday I used my favorite Groupon to date: a massage at the St. Dominic Spa (the hospital where I did an internship last spring). Oh man, it was heavenly. Especially with my sore muscles from my last few workouts, it was much appreciated. A 60 minute full body massage for $37 (51% off)! I'll definitely be back.

Hope you are having a great week!
[Photo source]

2 comments:

  1. Groupon is huge up here. There's another one called BuyWithMe as well. I don't know if that one is as widespread as groupon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got Groupon. I haven't done it yet, but I've seen some great deals. Are you still doing Couch to 5K? I have tried it before, but it was hard to do the walk then jog sequence on a treadmill, and I didn't like having to keep a watch on the time every 60 or 90 seconds. BUT now there's an app that tells you when to change speeds! I plan on trying it again but outside.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...