Monday, January 3, 2011

Eggyplant

This may be one of my new favorite eggplant recipes, by far. I love love love eggplant and I am always looking for new ways to use it. When I saw this eggplant parmesan recipe, I knew I had to recreate it.


Setting up the station... chop chop chop, "batter," bake, layer, bake again.


Yum! Since I only bought one small-ish eggplant, I used an 8x8 pan and halved the entire recipe with my only change being that I had Italian breadcrumbs, so all I did was the breadcrumbs instead of mixing the ingredients for the "batter." It turned out perfect.

So, so good. I am definitely going to have to put this on the list of things to make more often. Since it's the new year and both my roommate and I are trying to eat healthier, this is PERFECT. Not to mention, it's pretty cheap to make!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...