Thursday, January 20, 2011

I have been craving PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps, but I've found a recipe that I think is even better! Using this recipe as a guide, I browned ground turkey, drained it, then added green onions and the exact sauce in the recipe. So good!


Along with some iceberg lettuce, it was perfect!

Today, I got to visit the Margaret Walker Center and Museum at Jackson State. I had never been before, so when I was scheduled to go to a meeting there this morning, I was hoping I could get a peek around!

This was probably my favorite art collage...
Ayer Hall is the oldest building on campus. It's also in the center of campus, which is so beautiful. Made me miss not too distant college days!
Afterwards, my boss and I headed back to our office just in time for the ribbon cutting for Bodega, the new grocery store/deli in the bottom of the Standard Life Building. (See my post on the grand opening of the Standard Life here)
They had some specials that you could get for the grand opening day lunch. I got two mini flatbread sandwiches- one grilled chicken and one veggie.

I don't know why I've been wanting to have tofu lately, but I finally pulled out my block that I bought this past week. Using Emily's recipe, I got perfect results. I finished it off with some bottled terrikaki sauce and it was pretty good! I put it on some leftover brown rice.

I can't believe it's almost Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...