Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Deal!

Last night I found a great deal at TJ Maxx I had to share. I've been on a big watch hunt (not witch hunt), but just haven't found one I liked so far. I haven't been in TJ Maxx in weeks, so decided to stop by to look at some stationery. I glanced down at the jewelry counter on the way to the back and saw one of the expensive watches I had been keeping an eye on but never pulled the trigger.
 Even better, it didn't have the $200 price tag anymore, but an $80 price tag!
SOLD. I already love wearing it! Have you found a good deal on items on your wish list lately?

1 comment:

  1. No really big deals unless you count our big closet sale. I am always looking for a bargain, Never pay first price if I can help it. Problem is I do not shop as much as I used to, Too much to do at my new home. I like your new watch. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...