Friday, September 14, 2012

High Five for Friday!

High five for Friday! It's been a jam packed week, but it's been a good one.
1. This week I've really noticed how long my hair has gotten. I've been growing it out for about a year now, but I've been growing it even longer for my wedding. It's still a little shocking to see it sometimes! (Please ignore the Swiffer thankyouverymuch)
2. I got this precious salt cellar at Target last night. It perfectly matches our china we are registered for (Vietri Lastra in Gray). It makes me happy to see it on our counter.
3. I'm still thinking about Elton John. It was such a great show!
4. We also went to a great concert on Monday night at Duling Hall featuring the band Snarky Puppy. It's a funny name, but it's one of the best instrumental jazz bands I've ever heard.
5. There's nothing like a good, quick meal. Paul and I have been making a big conscious effort to work out and be active this week, which cuts into meal cooking time. There's nothing like whipping up Ayam Masak Kicap with brown rice and snow peas quickly for a nice dinner.
Here's to the weekend!

[Psst... If you'd like to see the story on Cosmopolitan Cafe, home of the best sweet and sour green beans I've ever tasted, featured in the latest magazine, it's online today! Check it out.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...