Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekend

We've been doing some painting today and I can't wait for you to see the results. We only painted three accent walls, but it makes such a difference. My favorite is the wall in the bedroom with our new piece of art we bought last week.
During painting, Paul had to run down the block to the hardware store and found more of the Mrs. Meyer's Basil scent I'm in love with. Now I've got a happy scent when I clean the counters too!
 Cary and David asked if we'd like to go to a dinner and a movie and of course we did! We went to Burgers and Blues for dinner and they had Sam Adams Octoberfest on tap. I can't say it enough, fall beers are my favorite.
We also had to stop by the grocery store tonight to grab some things for a cake Paul is baking for his grandfather tomorrow. I have been looking all over this summer for Blue Bell's Summer Berries flavored ice cream. It may be September, but I'm enjoying every bite!

Hope you are having an enjoyable long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...