Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's been an interesting week around here and I couldn't be happier it's Friday!

1. I'm still in love with our painted walls. They make our place feel so warm.
2. I currently have a six foot long alligator gar (print) in the back of my car. I can't wait to hang him!
3. A middle school school in California sent me a Frontiersman Freddy to take around the city so that they could learn about our town. I had a lot of fun with it!
4. I made Indian food the other night and it was so good. I found a paste and made Butter Chicken that's fantastic. Next I'm conquering Chicken Tikki Masala.
5. Last night was the Juried Art Show at the Cedars. It was PACKED!

Here's to a break and a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...