Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nugget

I have a little nugget of goodness for your Hump Day today. You may have already seen it because it kind-of went viral for a moment on the Internet yesterday.

This weekend, driving back home from errands, I spot this car with writing on the trunk. If you've known me for any length of time, you have to know I was curious. Speeding up to get behind them, I finally read the letters...
"My son was voted prisoner of the month at Parchman State Prison."
This photo is so rich, I don't even know where to begin. I usually start by posing the question: was he voted for being the worst of the worst or the best of the best?

You decide. And have a happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. We all need somthing to ponder--maybe solve and maybe not, I think he was the best of the worst. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...