Monday, September 24, 2012

Up North

This weekend I headed up north to Tunica for our state conference on tourism. It's been a good conference thus far and Paul hitched along for the ride.

 Conference sessions started today, which have been interesting. If you can tell what's wrong with one of the logos below, high five to you (Memaw, please ignore the photo below!).
 When I got to my place at lunch, there were even tiki cups with little umbrellas. Go figure.
 After my last session today, Paul and I got in the car and headed for dinner in Memphis!
 We had a great dinner downtown, then hopped on the trolley right at dusk.

We're back in Tunica for the rest of my conference, but we'll be back in Memphis tomorrow afternoon for a business meeting and a little exploring before we head home.

Hope you're having a good start to the week!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...