Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pinterest

I have a bone to pick with Pinterest. It's making me girly.
In the past few weeks it's influenced me to get a new watch, shop at Old Navy (which has great clothes right now), and reevaluate my makeup.

I've been seeing some lip stains on Pinterest and I've been curious. Lip color that stays on for hours and you don't even have to do anything? Sign me up.

When I was in CVS late last night for a random trip of deodorant and Gatorade, I happened to see a display of lip stain. At $4.99, it could hurt to try, could it? I have to say, I'm in love. It stays on forever, isn't streaky, and I don't even have to think about it!

What have you discovered lately?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sophie---I just ran the vidio of Truman talking on the WLBT vidio I do not have a copy. don:t know what happened to our copy. You don"t know how bittersweet it was to hear his voice. Thank you MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...