Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday!

High Five for Friday!
1. Yesterday Paul surprised me with lunch at Walker's. I had been talking about the redfish sandwich the night before and around 10:45 he asked me if I wanted to come home for lunch. He told me to meet him in the lobby, but when I couldn't find him, I called him. He told me he was down the block and to meet him at Green Room (by this time I pretty much figured out what was going on). He was sitting there on the patio waiting for me, lunch already ordered. It was a good lunch!
2. Wednesday night we were concert hopping, first going to a Chicago cover band at Duling Hall, then making our way over to Hal and Mal's for Seryn. Seryn is a little eccentric, but their harmonies are incredible.
3. Last Saturday Paul ran his first 5K since the Chicago Marathon (he ran the full) last fall. He ran to support a friend who had just started running, but it also fit in with his half marathon training. This meant getting up early before the sun rose!
4. Wednesday we had a precious shower for one of my co-workers who is getting married to her boyfriend/partner of 18 years! We had a high tea, which was a lot of fun.
5. I can't stop staring at my watch. It's one of my favorite purchases I've ever made!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Your weeks are always full. Lucky you! You reminded me that I have'nt been to Walkers' in a while. It is a landmark--remember it from a long time ago, I need to go again. See you Saturday.

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that watch. And that sandwich looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...