Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pop Up: Museum of Art

 Wow. We had an amazing lunch yesterday that I'm still thinking about.
 For four days only, the Museum of Art is having a pop-up restaurant of Crescent City Grill (lunch) and Purple Parrot Cafe (dinner) in their Palette Cafe. Having gone to college in the same city where these restaurants are, I was really excited to try it out. Some of the tastes really reminded me of Hattiesburg.
 Smoked Crab Nachos
 Shrimp and grits
 Corn and crabcake bisque
The MOTHER LOAD... butter pecan pie. This pie was unreal!

This was such a fun lunch and really took me back a few years. I love the museum bringing in restaurants from across the state to share the love around here.

2 comments:

  1. You get to do the neatest things. What a job. Did you see Elton John? I heard it was a sell=out MaMaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I'll have a post about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...