Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby It's Coooold Outside!

Are you freezing in your neck of the woods? I thought I was ready for this cold weather, but now I'm rethinking it. Brrrrrr.

Monday night I made an awesome dinner (if I do say so myself) of chicken tacos, yellow rice, and seven layer dip. I had been craving that dip and I happened to have all of the ingredients, so I went for it.

This just happened to be one of those meals that was perfect because I got to use a ton of things from the fridge that really needed to be used. Chicken [frozen after I split up a big package], tortillas [realllly needed to be used], and tomatoes [getting soft].

Especially with Food Should Taste Good chips, which my roommate and I are obsessed with, this was great.

Yesterday, I also had a crazy day at work, helping Mary, our group tour manager, with a large group tour that including TWO buses. Since she can (obviously) only be on one motor coach at a time, I took the other one. We first switched off and each toured the governor's mansion and the local Jackson Episcopal cathedral. Both are so unique, especially decorated for Christmas. Afterwards, we each got on the motor coaches and did a hour and a half tour of Jackson, centered around a book, The Help, that takes place in Jackson. They LOVED it. We ended the tour at the King Edward, where we ate lunch. I did get to snap a photo of the KE Christmas tree for the blog's sake!

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...