Monday, December 27, 2010


I hope you had a Merry Christmas! We had a great time at my parents' house.


On Christmas Eve, we had our traditional dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. My mom always does the decorations for the tables and I love the fresh eucalyptus we found to use this year!


Spike was having a great time Christmas Day sitting in the middle of us and the wrappings. Gotta love a happy pug!


Yesterday we actually saw FLURRIES! To see anything remotely close to snow in Mississippi is amazing, so this was exciting. Still can't beat that snow we had in February.


Now I'm cleaning the house, packing up the Christmas decorations and enjoying my coffee from one of the cups Cary gave me for Christmas from IKEA!

Happy Monday guys!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...