Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kah-roger!

It's been a while since I've taken you inside my grocery bags and thought it may be time to take another peek! This is piece-meal trip (quite literally) because next week is CHRISTMAS and I've got 3 parties to attend and food in the fridge that needs to get eaten.


2 Birds Eye Veggies, (2) $.50/1 coupons that doubled, making them FREE
1.25 lb of ground turkey
Kroger Bisquick
Simply Orange juice, $1/1 coupon
Duracell AA 4 pk, $1.50/1 coupon
Philadelphia cream cheese, $1/1 coupon (made it $.25)
Thomas English muffins, $1/1 coupon
Tidy Cat litter, $1/1 coupon (should have also been a $1/1 e-coupon, but it didn't show up)
Kashi crackers, $3/1 coupon (made it FREE plus $.51 overage)
Lime
Breakfast sausage
Cuties clementines, $.35/1, which doubled

-$.50 Cellfire special Santa Savings

Total Value: $36.75
Total Spent: $19.03
Total Saved: $17.72 (48%)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. That is a super buy! I'm amazed at how much one can save with a little homework done in preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE TEACH ME!

    I need you to go ahead and prepare a powerpoint presentation

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...